Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of Florida now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
(Note: there is a $10.95 charge for this service)
- Log into the University of Florida Portal and click on the dropdown list in the Student Center
- Select the CeDiploma option and click on the arrow icon
- Click on the CeCredential Link at the bottom of the page
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Online Validation for Employers
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For More Information:
Certified Electronic Diplomas may not be available for all conferral dates.